The Master´s degree in International Business (MIB)
Requirements and Requisites
To participate in the admission process for the MIB, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Having a degree in Business Administration or a related field from a college or university accredited.
- Possess a minimum average of 3.0 points (GPA) or higher in higher grades.
- Have successfully completed the first year of MBA of IESA, including a GPA (Grade Point Average Grading) of 3.25 out of 4, or its equivalent, as provided in the Double Degree Agreement which has between IESA and Florida International Business (FIU).
- Provide a letter of recommendation from the dean of IESA or MBA Coordinator this school.
- Get at least 550 on the paper-based TOEFL, 213 on the computer-based TOEFL, 80 on the Internet-based TOEFL, or 6.5 on the IELTS.
- Provide official transcripts of undergraduate degrees and MBA university.
- Curriculum vitae.