Master's degree in Finance
Cash, bank deposit or credit card
IESA's Master´s degree in Finance is a highly specialized program in that field which enables students to delve deeper into aspects of the financial realm in order to successfully perform in financial institutions, investment banking and the areas of financial management, risk and hedging and corporate finance.
Master´s degree in Finance – Evening format
Next Classes start on: September 19, 2016
To be completed in: 6 quarters. Ideal for people who work, because they can register their subjects in a convenient schedule.
Schedule: 3 to 4 times a week from 6:00 to 8:15 pm.
Reasons for choosing
- Because you need tools to maximize your performance in finance and to be considered for more challenging positions in the organization you work for.
- Because it is a program that offers you training so you can work in different contexts. Additionally, more than 80% of the syllabus is part of the content required to present the CFA exams.
- Because you will learn hand-in-hand with academics with PhDs from the world's best universities and with Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM) certifications.
Who is it aimed at?
interested in working in the field of finance at organizations of a diverse
nature and who also want to develop strategic capabilities to opt for top management
What skill sets does one acquire?
Training to develop
and place financial products and services that meet the needs of local and
international markets. Methodologies for evaluating and managing the merger and
acquisitions of financial companies or entities. Knowledge and methodologies to
evaluate the managerial practices of financial enterprises and institutions and
to stand out as a consultant in the area. The capacity to analyze the impact of
changes in the economic environment on financial activities and develop strategies
in the field that will allow you to face them.
What are the principal attributes of this master's degree?
- You learn from world-class academics, with PhDs from the best universities in the world, certified as Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) and Financial Risk Managers (FRM), capable not only of transmitting the state-of-the-art in financial knowledge, but also its application to the global and Latin American reality.
- You obtain a degree in Magister in Finance, recognized nationally and internationally. IESA has three international accreditations from the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS and is also distinguished for its programs and research in this area in the Latin American region.
- You receive a large portion of the knowledge required to present the CFA exams.
- You acquire experience on the challenges and dilemmas faced by managers in this area, through the discussion of real-life business cases which foster the development of managerial skills, currently highly valued in the work market.
- You enter an active community of students, professors and alumni that will allow you to expand your network of contacts, thus creating business opportunities and update your knowledge.
- You can share your work and study responsibilities due to the characteristics of the class schedule and the technology.