Based on the results of the 2013-2014 Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking, IESA is among the best schools in the Latin American region, due to the quality and recognition of its Master's degrees.
The purpose of the Eduniversal Best Masters survey is to classify and select the top 4000 Masters and MBAs of the world in 30 different specializations.
To evaluate the schools and draft the ranking results, all the information is collected through surveys and questionnaires.
The principal criteria in this ranking are:
• The program's notoriety/reputation
• The salary of the first job after completing the program
• The degree of satisfaction of the students.
All the Master's offered by IESA classified in the Best Masters Ranking, in the following positions:
• Master's in Finance: 6th position, with four stars.
• Master's in Public management: 7th, with four stars.
• Executive MBA: 11th, with three stars.
• Full-time MBA: 12th, with four stars.
• Master's in Marketing: 12th, with four stars.
Note: Four stars (****) is the maximum score.
The full ranking was published on the web page on December 24, 2013 www.best-masters.com