The International Student Exchange Program
This program is for students of master´s degrees in Business Administration (MBA). It applies in certain universities for the Master in Marketing students, the Master in Finance and the Master in Public Management. For this purpose, the IESA maintains agreements and alliances with 34 recognized academic institutions in 22 countries worldwide.
The purpose of this program is to offer students the chance to get to personally know diverse surroundings and cultures during one quarter that influence business decisions, and to experience other teaching styles that will maximize their personal traits and expand their potential as a leader.
To take this program, you have to be a student of the Master of Administration, the Master of Marketing, the Master of Finances or the Master of Public Management and visit us at the IESA's Graduates and Career Services offices or via email: email@example.com
You can also dial the following phone numbers: +58 212 555 4354 / 555 4203
What are the requirements?
- Being a current full-time or part-time student of our masters: Master in Business Administration, Master in Finance, Master in Marketing or Master in Public Management.
- Having accrued grades in excess of 4.00: this is a factor that is considered for the allocation of slots.
- Having taken and satisfactorily passed the compulsory subject matters.
- Demonstrating an adequate proficiency in the language in which the selected university offers the courses. When submitting the form, if you wish to opt for a space in an English-speaking university, you must include the TOEFL test results (230 points or more).
- Being accountable for related expenses (airplane tickets, food and lodging, insurance, books, etc.).
- Not having any failed or pending subject matter(s).
What is the process for applying to this program?
- Visit the IESA's marketing and admissions department office to get to know the various options of universities, study programs and any other information that will prompt you to make the best choice.
- Select 3 university options and place them in order of preference in the exchange form page.
- Fill out the exchange form page, include the results of your TOEFL exam and attach a copy of your updated CV.
We invite you to get to know here the international schools and universities which receive exchange students from the IESA.
The IESA maintains student exchange agreements with institutions from abroad, so you have the opportunity of studying a term in a well-renowned business school in other countries.
The program's objective is to offer you the chance to get to personally know diverse surroundings and cultures that influence business decisions and experience other teaching styles that will maximize your personal traits.
Schools participating in the international exchange program: